Step 3: Develop Plans
Step three is your final preparation stage. By now you will have enough information to write plans to:
- gain approval for the project
- outline key responsibilities during the rollout
- determine how and when you will promote the programme.
Consider these questions:
- What is the proposed scope of the telehealth programme?
- What is the estimated demand for the services you will offer?
- What will be the financial impact (positive or negative) on the organisation?
- Can you demonstrate a return on investment?
- Is the programme model revenue-generating or does it require a subsidy?
- Who will be responsible for training staff?
- Who will be responsible for tasks such as scheduling and billing?
- Developing a Business Plan PDF Version | Word Version
- Developing a Business Plan Template PDF Version | Word Version
- Developing a Communication Plan PDF Version | Word Version
- Developing a Working Plan PDF Version | Word Version