Telehealth standards NZ
Organisation: NZ Telehealth Forum
The telehealth data standards working group was established several months ago and is working with the Ministry of Health, district health boards, primary care and industry representatives to explore the potential key attributes of data and how it is handled among standards, for example:
1. Mode of consultation/appointment
2. Device mechanisms that generated data
3. Clinical findings generated by virtual or device means
4. Patient reported outcomes/effectiveness
5. Clinical episode outcome measures.
If you would like more information about this project, please email us.