The NZ Telehealth Leadership Group (TLG) will host a series of webinars to help support providers who are implementing telehealth services such as phone or video consultations. These webinars will assist providers in achieving safe, secure and sustainable telehealth solutions which complement their existing in-person relationships.
Click here for earlier webinar recordings:
- Webinar #1: An introduction to telehealth for NZ health providers
- Webinar #2: Equity and Improving Access
Upcoming Webinar: Telehealth Tech
Date & time: Thursday 28th May 7:00-8:30pm
Registrations at: www.telehealth.org.nz/webinar3
In this webinar, we will start to explore the very big topic of what technology solutions are available to use for telehealth. Although the webinar will touch on the use of phone, it will focus mainly on video and video consultations.
Guests will discuss a broad range of topics including privacy, security, software and hardware.
- What privacy considerations do providers need to be aware of?
- Tips on security to minimise risk of online platforms
- What are the common software platforms providers are using in NZ
- Hardware solutions such as web cameras, mics, audio and lighting
Recorded Webinar #1: An introduction to telehealth for NZ health providers