Embedding of Telehealth
Organisation: Southern District Health Board
Date of project: October 2022
The Embedding of Telehealth projects aims to address the following areas:
• The uptake of services undertaking telehealth
• The increase in the number of consultations undertaken by telehealth
• The reduction in the number of kilometres and time spent travelling by patients
• Reduction in the DNA rate, especially in priority populations
• The utilisation of community hubs
• Increased patient and clinician satisfaction
This project is funded by the Ministry of Health.
If you would like more information about this project, please email us.