Doxy.me is a telehealth solution becoming increasingly popular with health providers in New Zealand. The platform has been specifically built for the health sector so there a number of useful features such as patient queue, payments, custom clinic branding.
NZ Promo code discount
14th April 2020: A promo code is currently available for new doxy.me subscribers residing in New Zealand. The promotional price is for a 30% discount and is valid on both the Professional Plan and the Clinic Plan. Please refer to www.doxy.me for the full plan and feature details. Note: pricing is in USD.
Promo code for 30% discount: virtualgp
FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS:
- Sign up for a 'free' provider account, test to make sure it meets your needs
- Upgrade: On your account settings, select upgrade
- Choose your plan: Professional or clinic
- Billing: In the billing page, select 'coupon code'
- Coupon code: Enter virtualgp (all lower case)
- Complete: Enter your credit card details and complete the transaction
FOR EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS ON THE PROFESSIONAL TIER
For existing subscribers on the professional tier, Doxy.me suggest you cancel your paid subscription so it does not automatically renew. Once you revert back to the free tier you should follow the instructions above to ‘upgrade’ your account using the coupon code to have the discount automatically applied.
FOR EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS ON THE CLINIC TIER
For existing subscribers on the clinic tier, please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will manually apply the discount to your accounts.
Your virtual GP kit
A partnership between primary care networks, supported by Homecare Medical, has created everything your practice needs to begin virtual consults with your patients. The transition is simple and easy. They've done the homework and the heavy lifting so that you don't have to, and you can focus on your patients and your practice. Their goal was to get providers up and running with just an hour of setup and no cost to get started.
"Doxy.me is the video conferencing solution you need to run the virtual consult. It is designed especially for GPs. Simple and secure. No installations or downloads required for you or your patients."
THE KIT INCLUDES:
1. Practice Manager Handbook: A guide for the practice manager. Helping them to set up your virtual waiting room and determine what types of consults/symptoms are appropriate to schedule virtually. (PDF Handbook)
2. GP Handbook: A guide for GP teams. Explaining the what, why, and how of delivering virtual consults. (PDF Handbook)
3. Setup Guide: A step-by-step setup guide with screenshots. (PDF Guide)
Doxy.me pricing plans
Based on practices trialling the Virtual GP Kit their feedback suggests that the 'free' level of Doxy.me is all you need. We are undertaking testing to verify this many of the paid features appear to be reasonably baseline functionality.
"The ‘free’ level of Doxy.me is all you need to get started. If you find that virtual consults are a good fit, you can expand the services and options, paying for features (those features are outlined in the handbooks and on the Doxy.me website)".
Integrate with your practice management system
You can use your existing practice management system (PMS) alongside Doxy.me to maintain a single, continuous record for your patient.
There are two ways which you can integrate Doxy.me with your practice management system (PMS) to present a seamless workflow to your patients. These are outlined in the Practice Manager Handbook.