Step 4: Implement
Having completed steps one to three, you are probably ready to action the working plan and communication plan.
Before you purchase any equipment, run through this check list to double check your organisation is ready to implement a telehealth programme.
before the PROGRAMME LAUNCH
- Complete the ‘Before You Purchase’ checklist [link].
- Liaise with the stakeholders outlined in the working plan to ensure tasks are being completed on time.
- Ensure the tasks in the communication plan are being actioned
- Ensure the training programme is being rolled out
- Ensure the booking system for the programme is set to run smoothly and that patient and practitioner feedback forms are available.
AFTER the PROGRAMME LAUNCH
- Get feedback from participants to see if any modifications need to be made.
- Manage any changes to room setup, scheduling or equipment in line with feedback.